Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Current Mindset

Ok... so I suck at poetry n all....couldn't compose a couplet even if I was held at gunpoint !! But this song by Wendy Matthews pretty much sums up my current mood...

The Day You Went Away- By Wendy Matthews

Hey, does it ever make you wonder

what's on my mind

I, I was only ever running to your side

I never cried, I just watched my life go by

It's just a pack of lies,

'cause you're leaving me behind

Why, after this long is there nothing

I'll keep, oh, I can shout

you'll pretend you're falling asleep

I live a lie, yeah, believing that you're mine

It's just a waste of time

'cause you're leaving me behind

Hey, there's not a cloud in the sky

It's as blue as your goodbye

and I thought it would rain

on a day like today

Hey, there's not a cloud in sight

it's as blue as your blue goodbye

and I thought it would rain

the day you went away

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.- Before your imaginative mind goes wild conjuring up some heartbreak crap, I state, for the record, that there's nothing of the sort.. Lol.. Enjoy !! :-)

No comments: