Saturday, April 30, 2011

The thing about "too good to be true..."

You know how people say that if something is too good to be true, it probably is... ?! I seriously hope that these people got it wrong this one time..

Coz after a very very very long time, a lot of good things are happening at the same time, and I so so so hope that all this is as real as it can get.. :)

Anyways, I am a believer in buri nazar, so I am not going to divulge any details until everything is all set, which should hopefully be very soon. Until then, I'm pinching myself every minute and keeping my fingers tightly crossed hoping that this streak continues for a while.. I need it and so I humbly accept it! :)

2 comments:

SONZ said...

Hi Suparna,
Your writing is very well thought out!
Keep up the good work!
Sonal

bhushan said...

hi!! i like reading ur blogs as i m studying in coep too