Saturday, October 29, 2011

I...

...want to feel pure adrenaline!
...want to jump off a plane at 15,000 feet and experience free falling to the earth!
...want to see a shooting star!
...want to really, really, really laugh!
...want to really, really, really cry!
...want to tell someone my crazy life ambitions!
...want to fulfill one of my crazy life ambitions!
..want to find something that I love so much, it even keeps me awake at night! Somehow Anu's words have never stop ringing in my mind for seven years now!
...want to go back to kick-boxing!
...want to take a wrong turn somewhere and discover a completely new, untouched, pristine land!
...want to get back my 4 AM friend!
...want to stop putting on a brave and smiley face all the time! I remember this famous line in a musical- flowers wilt, apples rot, thieves get rich and saints get shot and God don't answer all our prayers a lot.. :P Hell, that's true and I know life goes on, but that doesn't mean I cannot sulk about it! :P
...want to use a lot of swear words.. :P I know that's not me, but I still want to do it.. :P
...want life to imitate a Hindi film!
...want to believe that keeping the faith works..
..want to learn how to live alone- 3 years with roommates and I've seriously forgotten how to enjoy my own company!
...want to read a book in one entire sitting!
...want to live a day without a cellphone!
...want to break eggs or throw oranges or yell real loud or punch someone real hard!
...want to go to London!
...want to feel the goosebumps on my skin just before a performance on stage! It's been over a year!
...want to lie down under the sky and watch the stars (maybe I'll do that tonight.. :))
...want to work on a lathe or milling machine!
...want to go into a bubble- nothing else exists!
...want to feel total control!
...want to work super-hard!
...want to see a miracle happen!
...want to eat fondue!
...want to land up at the airport and take a flight to a random place!
...want someone to believe in me!
...want a pet cat!
...want to make plans!
...want to feel inspired!
...
...
...
...

No comments: