Thursday, May 24, 2007

83 questions

Disclaimer: Read the following only if you have nothing to do in life and/or are bored to death !!

Credits: Veepeen for putting it up on his blog first and Akshay for dhaaping it from him!

Ok...so I'm in the process of writing an article for JAM and somehow it's just not going right, when I see this questionairre type thing on Akshay's blog and think...hey that looks like a fun break.. So if you are in a similar situation, instead of wasting time reading my answers, attempt it for yourself.. It's quite interesting..

So, here goes -

1. Thought your cousin was hot? Nahhh...my cousins are bachchas !!
2. Been in love? Yep yep yep...
3. Gone over the speed limit? Do Pune roads have speed limits?!
4. Painted your room? No...that’s gonna happen this Diwali !!
5. Drove a car? Yup.
6. Danced in front of your mirror? Everyday!
7. Been dumped? Nope. Thank God!
8. Stole money from a friend? Nope. It’s more like they owe me money! Akshay, Mangesh and Gauri- pay up or you’re dead meat !!
9. Gotten in a car with people you just met? Yup.
10. Been in a fist fight? Yup. Loads of times.
11. Snuck out of your house? Not snucked out, but snucked in a few times.
12. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Hell ya, it sucks!
13. Been arrested? No.
14. Left your house with out telling your parents? Yup, and had them scream at me later!
15. Had a crush on your neighbor? My neighbors are all 10 year olds.. I think it's time to change my house.. :-P
16. Ditched school to do something more fun? Of course!
17. Slept in a bed with a member of the same or opposite sex ? Yup.
18. Seen someone die? Yup, my neighbour’s dog. Most terrible feeling in the whole world.
19. Been on a plane? Oh yes, Doha to Mumbai, Mumbai to Doha for nine years !! :-)
20. Kissed a picture? Haha...no !!
21. Slept in until 3? Naaaaa...that’s not my thing! I think the latest has been till 12 !!
22. Love someone or miss someone right now? Totally !!!
23. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? Yup, during vacation.
24. Made a snow angel? I’ve never made a snow anything…but angel…eww…
25. Played dress up? Never, not even when I was five!
26. Cheated while playing a game? Oh ya!
27. Been lonely? Hmmmm...quite often in the past one year..
28. Fallen asleep at work/school? What a question! Obviously!
29. Been to a club? Nope.
30. Felt an earthquake? Yup.
31. Touched a snake? Nope, but I’d LOVE to! Snakes are pretty cool...
32. Ran a red light? Yup, right in front of the cops!
33. Been suspended from school? Thankfully no! My mom wouldn’t quite like that!
34. Had detention? A couple of times...
35. Been in a car? Yup, five minutes ago!
36. Hated the way you look? Hmmm...I kinda hate my hair!
37. Witnessed a crime? Yup, Mumbai local trains zindabad !!
38. Been lost? Yes, loads of times!
39. Been to the opposite side of the country? No...
40. Felt like dying from embarrassment? Lol...yeah on a few occassions!
41. Cried yourself to sleep? Hmmmm...yes. Some days are just plain bad!
42. Sang karaoke? Yup, it’s awesome fun! So what if I suck at singing...most people who sing karaoke do!
43. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? All the time. Mostly to convince myself why I shouldn’t do it!
44. Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Again, loads of times!
45. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yup. Awesome feeling!
46. Kissed in the rain? Hmmmm...not exactly!
47. Sung in the shower? Everyday! Thinking of giving that Indian Idol thing a shot next year! :-P
48. Had a dream that you married someone? Haha...yes, once! One of the freakiest dreams I’ve ever had. And no, I’m not telling who I dreamt I got married to...poor guy would die of shock!
49. Played getting married? Never, its plain freaky!
50. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? No, does that happen to people!?
51. Ever gone to school partially nude? No!
52. Sat on a roof top? Yup, quite often!
53. Didn't take a shower for a week? A week?! No no no... Max is 3 days!
54. Ever been too scared to watch scary movies alone? Nope! I love them!
55. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? More like I jumped into a pool with all my clothes on... C’mon, that’s fun !!
56. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger? Yes, men and women. Errmmm...a firang woman staying in Pune once asked me out after seeing my snaps on Orkut. Yes, I think all those people were blind!
57. Broken a bone? Like a fracture? Yup, twice!
58. Been easily amused? Yes, all the time.
59. Laugh so hard you cry? Yes, loads of times when with my COEP bozos!
60. Cheated on a test? Yes, once at school. Couldn’t do it again ever!
61. Forgotten someone's name? Lol...yeah! But that person forgot my name too..
62. Blacked out from drinking? No, it’s one of the things on my to-do list!
63. Played a prank on someone? Oh ya!
64. Gone to a late night movie? Yup. Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, 11:00 pm show, Mangala... Don’t ask why!
65. Failed a class? Haha...yeah!
66. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat? Not that I can remember..
67. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours? 10 hours! No.. Maybe 5 or 6..
68. Cheated on a girlfriend/boyfriend? No, would never do that!
69. Did you celebrate the 4th of July? No.
70. Thrown strange objects? Yup...I do such things when I’m with my cousins!
71. Felt like someone? Ummmm...no! I actually don’t understand this question!
72. Thought about running away? Yup, loads of times!
73. Cried over someone? Yeah...but I was a 14 year old stupid girl then. And the guy’s my best friend now, so no worries...
74. Have a dog? Well, the neighbour’s dog is as good as mine. I have a cat though!
75. Own an instrument? Yup, a synth, a flute and a rattler!
76. Been in a band? In school.. Wait, Firodiya in COEP counts right?
77. Drank 25 sodas in a day? Nope!
78. Broken a cd? Not really. I’m pretty careful with them!
79. Shot a gun? Nahi yaar! Another thing on my to-do list. Akshay, can I borrow your dad’s gun?
80. Been on orkut for more than 5 hours? Nope. What a TERRIBLE waste of time!
81. Have a major crush on someone right now? A Crush?! I haven't had one of those ever since SE..
82. Have a religion? Yes.
83. Thought about what people would say at your funeral? Not really, but they’d say good stuff for sure... I’m pretty lovable! Besides, people generally say good stuff about you if you're dead.. :-)

I'm done! And now it's back to my article...

5 comments:

alex said...

http://prieslar.info/?search=gry+za+free
http://prieslar.info/?search=Flokowanie
http://prieslar.info/?search=racing+games
http://prieslar.info/?search=swiat+zabawek
http://prieslar.info/?search=Tuluza
http://prieslar.info/?search=randki+sex+zone

Chennakeshav Adya said...

sahii!!

Akshay said...

hahah nicely done.. i dont owe you any money, what shit.. haha
and my dad doesnt have a gun, wish he did though, damn useful things, guns that is..

$upergirl said...

U do.. U owe me money for gau's top that we bought for her birthday LAST year !!! [:P]

Sameer said...

ok i am copying this article to my blog
hope so its not copy righted or something ;)