Friday, June 01, 2007

Facts...

1. It’s easy to make a brand new start. Nothing to look back to, no limits to what you can achieve. What is difficult is going back to doing something you had left behind. Going back to complete something you left unfinished, especially when you know how different and difficult it’s going to be... It’s scary..

2. Paulo Coelho said it wrong. When you want something, the entire universe conspires in helping you NOT to achieve it. Maybe that’s why people talk so much about perseverance..

3. I still have to find that one thing that, in one stupid guy’s words, I believe in so much, that at times, it may even keep me awake at night..

4. I wonder why it’s so difficult to tell your friends what they mean to you for fear of sounding like a sentimental schmuck! I wish people would let their guard down just ONCE and speak their heart out. (This applies to me too. Coz I know how terrible I am at telling people I care. I expect them to "understand"- it’s kinda obvious, isn’t it?! ...no, it isn’t!)

5. I wish you knew I was talking about you.

Over and Out.

No comments: